We and our related companies (“we” or “us”) may gather the following types of information about users including you (“you”):
1. personal information provided by you when you interact with us, such as when you use or purchase our services, when you subscribe or register to use ourservices, and when you provide us with your feedback or respond to surveys you are asked to participate in;
2. aggregated information generated by our systems or third-party systems we use, which track traffic to and from our sites but does not relate to you personally; and
3. other information that does not personally identify you. Failure to provide necessary personal information when requested may result in certain products or services not being available to you.
We will not collect information about any person whom we know to be under the age of 13.
Disclosure of Information
We may disclose:
1. all information that we gather, including your personal information, to our related companies;
2. aggregated tracking information and other information that does not personally identify you to third parties such as our advertisers;
3. your personal information to third parties when we believe in good faith that we are required to do so by law;
4. your personal information to other third parties provided we have your prior authorization, which we will usually obtain at the time of collecting the information from you.
A list of other third parties who may be provided with information, and a description of how those third parties may use this information, can be found here.
We may use the personal information we collect:
1. for verification of your identity and assisting you in case you forget your password or login details where these are necessary to access any of our products or services;
2. for authorizing and processing credit card transactions which you enter into online;
3. to assist in providing the services requested by you;
4. to provide information to you about other websitesand services, which we consider may be of interest to you;
5. for future marketing, promotional and publicity purposes, including carrying out direct marketing, market research and surveys;
6. for ensuring that you are shown the advertising and information that is most relevant to you and your interests; and
7. for any other uses that you authorize.
Content Providers, Advertisers and Partners
We do not control the practices of content providers, partners and advertisers connected with our sites and to whom you provide personal information whilst using one of our sites or services. Our sites contain links to other sites, which may not follow the same privacy policies as us. We recommend that you check any relevant privacy policies before providing your personal information to any third party.
Cookies and Tracking
We may collect non-personal information about the computer, mobile telephone, smartphone or other device that you use to access our services. Where you allow our mobile services to deliver content based on your location (by enabling this feature on your mobile device) we may collect location data. This information is used only for the automated delivery of relevant content to you and for no other purpose.
We may use a cookie file containing information that can identify the computer you are working from. The cookie file is anonymous as it only gives us details of your IP address, PC platform (Windows, Linux or OS X), Browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, or other, plus the version of Browser) and domain. We may use the information generated by “cookies” to:
1. track traffic patterns to and from our sites such as the pages you visit, the time you spend on each page, the date and time of your visit, and referring pages (pages you came from or go to);
2. ensure advertising is being shown to the most appropriate person and limit the frequency of display for certain ad formats; and
3. enable you to use certain services as a member without having to log on each time and to visit member-restricted areas of the site.
We may allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain information when you and other Internet users visit our websites. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) and precise geo location and user device identification (if you have provided your consent to us) during your visits to this site and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you.
Third Party Ad Servers
Some of our advertisers use third party companies to serve advertisements when you visit our websites. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites, including information gathered by cookies, in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. We do not control the practices of these companies and they may not follow the same privacy policies as us.
Changes to Policy